Saturday, June 11, 2005

Will Bush’s House Nigger ever speak the truth?

The recent media event over the long awaited discovery of the identity of Deep Throat has caused many a dreaming liberal to dream. As the so called controversy about the morality and legality of Deep Throat’s actions churned it’s way to a predictable ending, we all began to wonder the, what ifs, of the current situation. What if, someone who is or was in the current administration would talk about the real events leading up Bush’s decision to attack Iraq? The first name that comes to mind is Colin Powell. I recently got to talk to a good friend of mine, who happens to be black, about Collin Powell. I asked him if he thought Colin Powell would ever do the right thing and speak the truth? Everyone knows he disagreed with the policies that lead us to war with Iraq. He told me that Powell was known in the Black Community as a house nigger. I really didn’t know the meaning of house nigger, so he explained. A house nigger always keeps his mouth shut because he gets to stay in the master’s house. He gets to wear nice clothes and eat in the master’s kitchen. A house nigger doesn’t have to work in the fields and he gets treated with respect. No smart house nigger would ever risk losing his good life by opening his mouth! And finally, my friend looked at me and said, “Whether you are in the house or in the field, if you don’t stand up the to master and speak the truth, you will always be just his nigger”.

Note: I have no intent in this article to offend anyone with the use of the N word. It is an offensive word that I do not normally use. It was necessary to use it in this context. I apologize to anyone I may have offended.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Bulldog said...

The word offends me highly too, but I realize the content, JusticeE.R.

Powell needs to speak up. With all the crap that keeps coming out, if he doesn't, he indirectly incriminates himself. He is a highly decorated soldier that should know the meaning of integrity. He already suffered the loss of status within the Bush Administration as a result of his candidness. Seems Bush doesn't like opposing opinions. Anyway, I hope he comes out with the truth before this snowball rolling downhill toward the president becomes a massive avalanche and engulfs him too.

10:40 PM  
Blogger JusticeE.R. said...

Bulldog,
As you know, I enjoy the shock value of what I see as the truth. I really did not want to use the N word. There was just no way to get around it. If Powell doesn't start talking, history will probably not show him in a very positive light. He needs to tell the American people what he knows. If he wants to be a real hero, he needs to expose this gang of Nazis.

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Keith said...

There is no big surprise here. Liberals treat all of their minority constituents like niggers. I find your honesty refreshing.

6:02 PM  
Blogger JusticeE.R. said...

Keith,
I think you missed the point here. But that's OK as long as it makes you think about what has happened. Perhaps you should read some of my postings on propaganda? Oh, just for the sake of clarity, I think I would classify myself as a radical liberal. I find it difficult to put myself or anyone else in a classification. Name calling is an effect propaganda tool that I really don't like using.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Mat Woods said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Chris Woods said...

Sorry, that last post that was deleted was mine, but I was under my brother's name (I had just set him up a new blog). Anyway, I just wanted to say powerful post, but all good stuff. And thanks for the comment on my blog.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.