Monday, August 29, 2005

Cry me a River!

I’m sorry America, but the party is over. It’s time to wake up and open your eyes to the real world. And if you feel like crying, please don’t cry in front of me. And if you feel like bitching, please don’t bitch in front of me. I simply don’t want see you cry or listen to you bitch. Don’t complain to me when the (free market) raises the price of gas three times in one day. Don’t complain to me when it takes sixty dollars to fill the tank of your SUV. I just don’t want to hear it. As far as I am concerned, you are getting exactly what you deserve. For all of you who voted for Bush, you deserve this the most. Ask your oilman president to help your lame ass fill up that big tank. For all of you who didn’t think it was important to vote, you deserve this too. Ask the losers in your car pool how to get registered to vote. And finally, for all of you who voted against the Bush madness, but didn’t have the (time) to help with the fight, you deserve this as well. Ask yourself what was more important now? I’m sorry America, cry me a river if you like, but don’t expect me to care.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pax said...

It is just too sad that everyone has to suffer because of the greed and power-hunger of a few.

8:54 PM  
Blogger JusticeE.R. said...

Yes, the people who are already struggling to survive in this (changing) economic environment are going to be the ones most affected by these spiraling energy costs. I don't feel sorry for the middle class folks who thought they didn't need to worry about energy consumption. I don't feel sorry for them at all. Maybe they will have to think twice about hauling their pampered ass kids to their 15 different school activites each week. Cry me a river, soccer moms!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Reality said...

I must say that the people who cry the most are the people, MOST responsible for what is happening to the economy as a whole. As it is their decisions that changed the course of the future. It is also a method most people love in drawing sympathetic feelings unto themselves. ESPECIALLY when it is them who brought it upon themselves.
In a recent news braodcast, it was stated that oil prices would be reduce considerably but, it is yet to be seen. As these people are known for their cocky remarks with no action.

9:36 AM  
Blogger JusticeE.R. said...

Spend a few billion killing people in country that has done nothing to harm us is OK, but don’t raise my gas price a nickel. Get real America, stop listening to the bullshit from Washington and bought and paid for media. The land of free is really the land of the screwed and gas prices are the least of our problems. How about getting excited about REAL issues?

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.