Sunday, May 13, 2007

I Want To Be Sedated

Someone please tell me what millions of Americans see in programs like American Idol and Survivor? Is there something here that I am missing? Can someone help me get plugged into the Matrix? Connect me to their artificial reality, so I don’t have to think, so I don’t have to question, and so I don’t have to witness, the fucking of our people, our country, and our world.

Perhaps sometime soon, I too can have “favorite” shows to look forward to and talk about with others. Maybe, I’ll even have a favorite night of immersion in several programs that I regularly, “watch”.

Intelligence, critical thinking, creativity, reading, writing, and living in the real world are vastly overrated. I just want to be sedated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.