Sunday, March 29, 2009

Maybe we could tax Hell?

There is one source of wealth in America that has too long been a sacred cow. You know those thousands of funny looking buildings that seem to occupy every other corner in many communities. They are commonly known as churches. What if we require churches to pay taxes on their income? I know I have just touched the 3rd rail of the American psyche. How dare I suggest that an organization involved in the institutionalized belief in fairy tales should have to pay taxes. What was I thinking? I hope I don’t go to Hell now? I wonder if we could tax Hell?

1 Comments:

Blogger Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.