Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Corporate Grinch: GE Threatens to Kill Christmas Rather than Negotiate with Workers in Good Faith

Posted by Joshua Holland, AlterNet at 4:27 PM on December 1, 2009.

So, it's a liberal War on Christmas, is it?

Press release:

NBC’s failure to bargain fairly with the union that represents nearly 3,000 of the network’s producers, writers and technicians has put the lighting of the world's most famous Christmas tree at serious risk. In an attempt to save the annual “Christmas in Rockefeller Center” special, the union launched a new website today – http://NBCStoleChristmas.com – that highlights the “Grinch” within NBC. Read entire article here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jess Mendez said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

Mostly it is a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

Sincerely,
Jesse

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Online Degrees said...

It such a nice article, thank you for the sharing.

1:53 AM  
Blogger capsiplex said...

geciktirici sprey
geciktirici stag sprey,
geciktirme spreyi,
zayıflama,
sperm arttırıcı,
kırışıklık kremi
kısırlık tedavisi,
zayıflama hapı ,
kirpik uzatıcı
gögüs büyütücü,
x hamste

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.